Equiped with the most modern amenities any foreign tourist needs, these luxury cabins are made from railway wagons that were abandoned by Germans after the Second World War.
Special services include :
- an outdoor toilet
- running cold water (from a bucket)
- first-aid kit (rabies shots, mosquito-repellent, shotgun)
- assorted tins (baked beans, spam, sausage, spam, corned beef, spam)
A nice detail : the hotel is called Hotel California because of the lyrics of the same song by the Eagles, and many items are available at no extra charge:
- "The pink champagne on ice"
- "Plenty of room at the Hotel California
- Any time of year"
and of course:
"You can check-out any time you like, - But you can never leave"
The management would like to stress that not all the lyrics are available at Hotel California.
For example :
"On a dark desert highway, cool wind in my hair
Warm smell of colitas, rising up through the air"
are very unlikely to occur in the Postenwalj mountain range.